10 questions to you, about printing.
Use print, println, printf ... use your creativity. Just do not forget to send me your code, along with your name.
1. Phrase on the screen - Implement a program that writes the phrase on the screen "The first program
We never forget. "
2. Label - Develop a program that, after cleaning the screen, type your full name in
first line, the second address, and zip code and telephone number in the third.
3. Killer Phrases - Make a program that shows on screen a few sentences killers, which are
those that make many ideas are lost before they mature or depth.
Here are some examples (also its bole):
"This will not work"
"You'll never get"
"You will got fuck"
"It will go nowhere"
"It's all wrong!"
4. Message - Write a message to someone you like. Implement a program
that you print this message and send it.
5. The master - Write a note to his teacher, stating your objectives in this discipline and
waiting for her and the teacher. Implement a program that shows your ticket on the screen.
6. Square - Write a program that shows the following picture at the top of the screen:
XXXXX X X X X X X XXXXX
7. Table notes - Write a program that produces the following output on the screen:
Student Grade ========= ===== John 9.0 Ringo DEZ George 4.5 Paul 7.0
8. Big Letter - Develop a program to produce the letter P on the screen, Progressive Programming, using their own. If it were
'L' would thus be:
L L L LLLLL
9. Menu - Develop a program that shows the following menu screen:
0 - End
1 - Include
2 - Change
3 - Delete
4 - Search
10. Pine - Implement a program that draws a "pine" on the screen, like the one below.
Enrich the design with other characters, simulating ornaments.
X XXX XXXXX XXXXXXX XXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XX XX XXXX
Who sent the first solutions, send your name to congratulate and I quote :)